Thursday, April 26, 2012

~*~ Teenage Angst ~*~

You know what I'm fucking sick of?
I'm fucking sick of fake people, "liking" people generally based on the fact that you perceive is "better" than another, honestly..

The idea that there are people you can and can’t interact with while in school is something that a lot of people buy into. But now I see this as unnecessarily limiting myself. The people you interact with on a regular basis are important for your own learning and development. You learn that there are people who see the world differently than the way you do. There are people who like things that you don’t. There are people who make you think about something or see something in a way that you never had before. This is not only interesting, but enjoyable.


Why not get over yourself, and do something that'll benefit yourself?
The desire to fit in and be like everyone else is difficult to go against. It’s scary to think that you might be ridiculed or ostracized for something that is uniquely you. It often seems safer just to look and act like everyone else. Honestly, "fitting in" won't make you "unique" and more interesting.


Although, it might not depend on how many friends you have, it's who you're friends with - I barely have friends at my school now, and I say this happily, that I have Jack, Mitch, Tom, Santiago, Tarryn and Chloe etc. And a few people in my class, and honestly, no more stupid drama and lies, it's honestly so much better.


fffffffuck you all

No comments:

Post a Comment